Poland – Lithuania 10 days
1. Arrival to Warsaw
First meet Poland – around by Warsaw
2. Warsaw sightseeing with Chopin
Sightseeing old town, polish kings castles and water palace, dinner at
exclusive restaurant in the old town. Chopin museum in Zelazowa Wola
– piano Chopin concert.
3. Toruń – Nikolai Copernicus & gingerbread
Transfer to Torun – old Polish since centre, visit the Nicolai Copernicus
house, and planetarium showing. Art activities in the museum of ginger-bread and exclusive polish dishes dinner in the old town.
4. Gdańsk – Second World of War scheme
Transfer to Gdansk, visit old town and and after dinner cruise by pirate ships to Westerplatte – there
began in World War II – look at the Baltic Sea
5. Gdańsk, Gdynia – Walesa, John Poul II Pope & Solidarnosc,
PRL – Polish story and Polish heroes: Lech Walesa & Jan Pawel II, sightseeing the historical places of
Wold of War II. Gdansk by night – pirate evening in port restaurant
6. Elbląg – visit at Museum of canal and transfer to Olsztyn castle of Copernicus – accommodation
in Gizycko (water regatta capital)
7. Transfer to Druskiennikai, Lithuania – stay in SPA & relax
8. Druskienniki – Lithuanian culinary evening with music and dainty culinary.
9. Narvia River Parks – look at the Narvia swamps and meet Kurpie folklore band.
Transfer to Warsaw Warsaw.
10. Shoping time in Warsaw. Transfer to airport. Departure from Warsaw Airport
and now Your can write own Story from NARVIA…
Poland – Slovakia – Czech Republic – 10 days
1 day: arrival in Kraków ( airport Balice) , meet & greet and transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the hotel
2 day: 4h sightseeing Kraków with guide incl. entrances into WAWEL Castle and St. Mary`s Church. Lunch in the Restaurant in city centre and free time and dinner in the old town restaurant.
3 day: sightseeing Kazimierz quarter &entrance into synagogue Remuh lunch and departure to Wieliczka. Sightseeing of the Salt Mine. Dinner with jewish musik/ Klezmer Koncert.
4 day: departure to Zakopane. Lunch and sightseeing of the city. Dinner in the regional restaurant with live music.
5 day: trip to the Slovakia and visiting of Demianowska Tal , Styrbskie pleso , Smokoviec. Diner in the hotel in Zakopane
6 day; departure to Karkonosze, on the way visiting of Karpacz – Wang Church and Jelenia Góra, dinner in the hotel in Karpacz
7 day: trip to Czech Republic and visiting Ardszpach, Teplice, Szpindlerowy Młyn und Harrachov. Diner in the hotel in Karpacz
8 day: depature to Wrocław. On the way visiting of the Świdnica and Pace Church. Arrial to Wrocław and lunch. In the afternoon visting of Folk Holl.
Dinner in the hotel
9 day: 4h sightseeing Wrocław with guide incl. entrances into Cathedral and Aula Leopoldina. Lunch and free time and dinner in the old town restaurant.
10 day departure